Our expert PACE care team offers comprehensive care from elder care experts.
At PACE Central Michigan, our PACE team features a group of dedicated and experienced health professionals who will work with you and your caregivers to create a complete, personalized care plan designed around your medical, physical and social needs. Our PACE team coordinates PACE services that include all Medicare and Medicaid benefits and other services, so you can continue living in your home for as long as possible.
With our PACE care team, the focus is on you
At PACE Central Michigan, you have a team of health care professionals to help you make health care decisions. Your team is experienced in care for individuals with similar situations and are experts in managing care for frail older adults. You and your family participate as the team develops and updates your plan of care and your goals in the program.
Your PACE care team includes:
- Center manager: Works closely with you and your caregiver to ensure that you receive the resources you need from our program.
- Primary care physician: Oversees your entire health care plan.
- Nurses: Work closely with you and your physician to provide the medical care you need.
- Home care coordinators: Coordinate the supportive services in your home.
- Physical and occupational therapists: Help you stay active, meeting personal physical goals.
- Dietitian: Makes sure your meals and dietary needs are met.
- Social workers: Assist with everything from finding community resources to emotional support.
- Recreational therapists: Help guide you through fun activities, groups and fun field trips.
- Pharmacist: Makes sure all of your medication works together to ensure optimal health.
- Transportation manager: Schedules your transportation to our day center and medical transportation.
Stay in the home you love, see us for the care you need.
Our goal is to provide our frail senior community members with the care, medical treatment and support they need to achieve the highest quality of life – while staying independent as long as possible. Our elder care experts offer an alternative to nursing home placement that features comprehensive, coordinated care for a senior’s medical, social and physical needs, while also providing peace of mind for family caregivers.
For more information about PACE Central Michigan or to speak to one of our elder care representatives, please call the number below